• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Deck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2013
    I got out my old collection and made a deck.

Scyther (Jungle)
    Clefairy (No symbol)
    Kangaskhan (Jungle)
    Lugia (It has a symbol that looks like water splashing)
    Erika's Bellsprout X2 (It's the white gym leader symbol)
    Erika's Weepinbell (Same as top)
    Nidoran (male) (No symbol)
    Nidoran (female) X2 (Jungle)
    Nidorina X2 (Jungle)
    Ho-oh (Same as Lugia)
    Meowth X2 (Jungle)
    Persian (Jungle)
    Aipom (Water splashing)
    Mantine (A blue star and its shadow)
    Tyrogue (A ladder symbol)
    Sudowoodo (Water splashing)

Energy Search (Fossil)
    Recycle X2 (Fossil)
    Full Heal (No symbol)
    Bill (Same as above)
    Potion X5 (2nd edition)
    Super Potion (No symbol)
    Pok'e Ball (Jungle)
    Gust of Wind (Fossil)
    Moo-Moo Milk (A white star overlapping another)

Grass Energy=14
    Water Energy=13

Sorry I wasn't very specific, but are there any suggestions, comments, etc.?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    well for one you can only play 4 coppys of a single card. so the extera potion has to come out. Also i would say only run lugia or ho oh not boath because they can tend to be hard to charge up and then they can be ko'd pritty easily. also do you have gold berrys? if you do i would suggest running them.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I think you should complete the evolutions of nidoran/nidorina and bellsprout/weepinbell... the HP of the second stage will be unable to withstand stronger attacks. And for nidoran (male), I'd remove it if I were you though...if this nidoran was from the Jungle Deck, it's pretty weak (sry..) Finally, for the moo-moo milk, I'd suggest that you'd switch it with couple more potions.. cos if I didn't remember wrong, moo-moo requires u to flip coins. Try potion, since it is a guranteed can-use trainer without flipping coins.. =D

Hehex.. I love your deck. It's based on mostly the earlier cards, just like my deck.. XD

Back