• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Emerald team

panjichan

Starving Artist
Years
  • Ok, this is my proposed Emerald team, for In Game only of course. Rating and Critque welcome.

Swampert (Water/Ground) Phys Sweeper *Adament*
    Curse
    Brick Break
    Earthquake
    Return

Girafarig (Normal/Psychic) Spec Sweep *Timid*
    Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt
    Crunch

Cradilly (Rock/Grass) Tank *Careful*
    Amnesia
    Iron Defense
    Toxic/Recover
    Rock Slide

Walrien (Ice/Water) Spec Sweeper *Modest*
    Encore/Yawn
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    ????

Camerupt (Fire) Phys Sweeper *Adament*
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Roar
    Overheat

Crobat (Poison) Hazer *Jolly*
    Haze
    Shadow Ball
    Aerial Ace
    Sludge Bomb

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • this is in the wrong section - it needs to be moved to gb strategies and movesets. *pokes mod*
    its ok, though, but from now on all posts wanting parties rated go in the strategies and movesets.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • Thats a pretty solid looking team there pan. As for another Walrein move, you know he can learn Earthquake? Nice surprise for electrics, even if its not a special type move. Most electrics have low defence anyway.

Offtopic: That modified pic of Sami from Advance Wars in your avatar looks creepy lol. It looks like she was cross-bred with a panda, given some pokeballs and had a boob job. X)

Years
  • I know it sounds stupid, but crobat is a crappy hazer 'cos a pogey needs staying power to haze, but scince its ingame, it should work.Recover>Toxic on cradilly IMO. Encore is a fun use to move :P Get a t-bolt encored and swicth to a ground type :P Xplosion over overheat, for an evn prittier fire works display at then end :P The bat is fine.

panjichan

Starving Artist
    Years
  • Offtopic: That modified pic of Sami from Advance Wars in your avatar looks creepy lol. It looks like she was cross-bred with a panda, given some pokeballs and had a boob job. X)

Hehe, yeah, it does look a bit creepy huh? I need to make a new Ava when I have some time ^^;; And thanks for commenting on my team!

I know it sounds stupid, but crobat is a crappy hazer 'cos a pogey needs staying power to haze, but scince its ingame, it should work.Recover>Toxic on cradilly IMO. Encore is a fun use to move Get a t-bolt encored and swicth to a ground type Xplosion over overheat, for an evn prittier fire works display at then end The bat is fine.

Ah, I just like Crobat's speed a lot..and he's a nifty looking Poke ^-^ I'll give Recover a try, I can always slap Toxic on another one if needed.

As for something else, I'll be posting my other proposed Emerald team here too, using Sceptile instead of Swampy. Just gotta get it together!

Back