• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Entei

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Blazemxx said:
    Well, Swagger can Pseudo Haze which will get me a free hit. Or Suicune can come in thinking it can freely Calm Mind me, so after the second or third Calm Mind, I can Psych Up. Gyarados will Dragon Dance, I can Psych Up it and gain attack and speed. Same goes for Curse Lax.

Entei dies to too many things IMO. Suicune doesn't really need to CM to Surf you to death. Surf is a two hit KO on your Entei. Same thing with EQ from Gyara. EQ from Snorlax is a 2-3 Hit KO, so you could kill it with HP Fighting eventually, I guess, but if you use Swagger on him...All my respect for Entei, but Fire is the worst type in the game, IMO (well, next to bug I guess). It gets wasted by very common attacks. Anyway, my point is that Psych Up is quite useless unless your opponent has no ideea what he's doing...And swagger...if you end up Swaggering an CB user (Aerodactyl, Salamence, Flygon etc) you're wasted. And they are much more common than Surf users.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Flame Demon said:
    This set fails if your opponent switches out, which he probably will do.
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Cut it out with the unnecessary posts. What you said has already been said before and you should have edited that into your first post in this thread.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

TwinScythe

-Fighting and Traveling-
    Years
    entei is only mean for bad *** sets like this

Entei @ Choice Band
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 120 HP / 136 Atk / 150 Spd / 104 SAtk
    Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
    - Body Slam / Double-Edge
    - Fire Blast / Overheat
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]