• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Gold team

Years
    • Age 36
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    How's my team?

Meganium-body slam,razor leaf,giga drain,solarbeam
    Slowbro-psychic,blizzard,fire blast,surf
    Scizor-slash,double team,metal claw,steel wing
    Dodrio-tri attack,drill peck,hyper beam,fly
    Tyranitar-crunch,rock slide,earthquake,hyper beam
    Dragonite-thunder,blizzard,fire blast,hyper beam

Go ahead and add moves you think are better.Go ahead and better pokemon recommended if there are better ones.Thank You.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • I Really Like It :)
    A Few Changes I Would Make:
    1.For Meganium, Get Rid Of Solar Beam, And Add Synthesis
    2.For Slowbro, Get Rid Of Blizzard And Fire Blast, And Add Ice Beam And Flamethrower
    3.Get Rid Of Hyper Beam On Dodrio
    4.Get Rid Of Hyper Beam On Tyranitar

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • It's a lot easier to read if you use this format:

Pokemon @item
    Attacks:

Changes/Suggestions in BOLD.

Draogon_Reborn said:
    How's my team?

Meganium-body slam,razor leaf,Sleep Powder,Leech Seed
    Slowbro-psychic or Thunder Wave,Ice Beam,Flamethrower,surf
    Scizor-Baton Pass,double team or Fury Cutter,Swords Dance,steel wing
    Dodrio-tri attack,drill peck,Steel Wing,Agility/Toxic
    Tyranitar-crunch,rock slide,earthquake,Screech/Scary Face
    Dragonite-Safeguard,Out Rage,Fly/Wing Attack,Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Flamethrower

Go ahead and add moves you think are better.Go ahead and better pokemon recommended if there are better ones.Thank You.

It looks okay for ingame, but you really really don't need to over-lap attacks. When you over-lap attacks, that means that you taught a Pokemon 2 or more of the same types of attacks that do damage on contact. (like teaching a Pokemon BOTH Razor Leaf AND Giga Drain) it's just useless. If you make your move sets diverse while considering your Pokemon's attack strengths, you will win.

I hope this helps!

Years
    • Age 36
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    thank you for the help and yeah its my first time on this and didnt know the best way to post the team and the way u thaught me is nice and easy to read too

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    I am the best.

Meganium-body slam,razor leaf,giga drain,solarbeam
    Use rest, razor leaf, reflect/ light screen, body slam/ earthquake/ leech seed (I'd choose reflect and body slam).
    Slowbro-psychic,blizzard,fire blast,surf
    Thunder wave, surf, rest, psychic. Counter can also go over psychic, it works well sometimes.
    Scizor-slash,double team,metal claw,steel wing
    Swords dance, rest, batton pass, steel wing/ hidden power bug.
    Dodrio-tri attack,drill peck,hyper beam,fly
    Double-edge, drill peck, rest, sleep talk.
    Tyranitar-crunch,rock slide,earthquake,hyper beam
    Replace hyper beam with rest. Also, curse can go over either earthquake or crunch. Flamethrower, thunderbolt, ice beam and surf are also options.
    Dragonite-thunder,blizzard,fire blast,hyper beam
    Thunderbolt/ thunder, ice beam, body slam, rest.

If you want some of the best pokemon, here are some:
    Snorlax, Raikou, Starmie, Suicune, Skarmory, Blissey, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, Celebi, Umbreon, Zapdos, Charizard, Nidoking, Tentacruel, Heracross, Steelix, Rhydon, Tyranitar, Exeggutor. Don't listen to fools who say "mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh and mew are ubers". In G/S/C, these pokemon aren't so hard to stop if you have skill and a good team (and by good team I don't mean a team full of sweepers. A good G/S/C team must also have some defense in it, otherwise it's just a stupid annoying team planned to defeat people who stall, but cannot defend against the so called "ubers").
    And keep in mind that HP legends (raikou and zapdos with hidden power water) own. Don't listen to any fools who say they're cheap.

Back