• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Icy Team

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Abomasnow HP electric can deal 80% of Max Gyara HP.....Then a Blizzard COuld KO gyara....how this?

It's a shame that Gyara DDs while you switch in, Waterfalls you while taking HP electric, and then finishing you off with waterfall. So no, it DOES NOT counter gyarados :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    :/ .......Water fall = x0.25 on abomasnow and....it prefer ice fang instead of waterfall.Dun forgot abomasnow is grass/ice type pokemon

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    :/ .......Water fall = x0.25 on abomasnow and....it prefer ice fang instead of waterfall.Dun forgot abomasnow is grass/ice type pokemon

Oh, forgot. but seriously, stone edge :/ And waterfall can provide flinch hax as well. And BTW, it only takes off half the damage, water is normally effective on ice ;/

But again, it CANNOT COUNTER GYARADOS. Too situational :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    hmm,i guess swampert replace WEavile will be good....i need it for atker,,

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Then you wouldn't have a physical sweeper. Take out either umbreon, walrein, or tenta for swampert/gyara counter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Aerodacty;e replace weavile then...

Jolly Aero can OHKO Gyara with stone edge

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Aerodacty;e replace weavile then...

Jolly Aero can OHKO Gyara with stone edge

Um, it can't switch into gyarados since waterfall is the baneof its existance :/ Then it would just switch out if you sashed it without you doing any damage...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Sigh......i just forgot it will be hail....sash is useless <.<

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    So maybe getting one of its most solid counters would be of benefit. One that will 100% of the time beat it. Like Cressi.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    The problem is, my sassy cressi has ev'd on sp.def and it has suck sp.atk IV.........-.-

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    -.-....well, that = prediction........bronzong arent really famous thou

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    opssi.......lol......................well...i rarely see bronzong anyway...T_T>....<....counter game

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    opssi.......lol......................well...i rarely see bronzong anyway...T_T>....<....counter game

Doesn't matter how often you see it, bronzong is VERY OU :/

And counter game? Wha? You have to be able to counter the most prominant threats, if that's what you mean...

flamehaze94

Jeste!
    Years
    Talking about Gyara counters and no mention of a little cybernetic ducky is ;___;

Porygon2 is one of the best counters to Gyarados, Tracing back Intimidate and
    2HKOing with Thunderbolt / Discharge. It also counters Salamence the same way, and comes to 0HKO with Ice Beam ;)

Last edited:
    Back