• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RATE MY NEW EMERALD TEAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    whats a good tank?and almost all GOOD teams in my opinion consist of one fire,grass,water,flying and electric pokemon even thuogh i left out the lightning pokemon.

First Question: The best tank in Emerald is Skarmory. You could go for a decent Rhydon if you want it to do some damage, but it's not really a tank. Skarm walls everything. And...SPIKES :D

Second Comment...: HELL NO. A good team consists of a Tank, a Sponge, 1-2 Physical Sweepers and 1-2 Special Sweepers. That should be enough for ingame. You don't really need a spinner or a counter to some strategic stuff. The pokemon doesn't have to be fire grass, water, flying, electric. Just make sure you have the moves to fight kind of anything. And also make sure that you don't have a common weakness in your team. For example, you have about 3 pokemon that are weak to ice. That's not terrible, but make sure you have a counter to ice moves. Your sponge should take care of that. But you don't have one...I'd say a Boltbeaming Dragonite with Brick Break can wipe your entire team. Lucky you won't meet him :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    We are not debating Camerupt! Cooltrainerjeremy started saying how he dislikes Milotic cause it lost to Camerupt, but tried to excuse it by saying Camerupt is strong.

We're not debating Milotic either. Now, he doesn't want to use Milotic - come up with something new or move on.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    We're not debating Milotic either. Now, he doesn't want to use Milotic - come up with something new or move on.

He isn't listening to any real suggestions. Therefore, there isn't a point in moving on.

If ya saw, the only reason Milotic & Camerupt was even mentioned was for an example that you apparently missed.

EDIT:This kid cooltrainerjeremy is just a pure noob, wasting everyone's time. He needs to grow up.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    whats a sponge anyway?rhydon is extreamly hard to train and a waist of time!skarmory will lose to a pichu you fool LOL!

sponge= specail wall ex. Blissy, but u can't get her in emerald w/o trading :(

edit: flip name said it be4 me.

Skarm doesn't suck, and no one in their rihgt mind would keep it out when an eletric type is out, FYI pichu sucks and can't do anything to skarm

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    He isn't listening to any real suggestions. Therefore, there isn't a point in moving on.

If ya saw, the only reason Milotic & Camerupt was even mentioned was for an example that you apparently missed.

EDIT:This kid cooltrainerjeremy is just a pure noob, wasting everyone's time. He needs to grow up.

Um.. I saw the example. But I also brought up Camerupt seperately.

Maybe if you would stop REPLACING his INGAME team with OU Pokemon, he'd listen to you.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    whats a sponge anyway?rhydon is extreamly hard to train and a waist of time!skarmory will lose to a pichu you fool LOL!

This thread proves what an unskilled player you are. You call us fools, yet you don't even know how to use pokes right.

Why the hell would you keep Skarmory on ELECTRIC types? Are you a noob or what? It is meant to wall all physical attacks.
    You call us fools, yet can't even figure out what's common sense. You need to grow up. You ask us for help on your sucky team, yet you insult & ignore us.

I'm requesting this thread to be locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back