• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RATE MY NEW EMERALD TEAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Okay, everyone get one last flame before we all get banned for this mess caused by a misundestanding. (lol.. NNOOOO!)

Jeremy, maybe stop posting RMTs for now, at least wait until you get 4th gen so strategists can rate competently.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Okay, everyone get one last flame before we all get banned for this mess caused by a misundestanding. (lol.. NNOOOO!)

Jeremy, maybe stop posting RMTs for now, at least wait until you get 4th gen so strategists can rate competently.

Purfugly, you are the one being insulting as well. We are helping, but he is ignoring all help, and arguing back, and you are defending him. We are giving him viable advice, only for it to be spit back in our face. Why you defend him is beyond me.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    cooltrainerjeremy is offically blind

Oh my god, I can't believe how many kids I found dwelling in PC flaming at Professionals in one week. I understand Anti-Pop, PC is becoming a bad place.... my god

PC was never like this a long time ago, it was actually very different until a few members destroyed PC. I don't think there's any way to bring the Old PC back..

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    fine ill have to substitute raikou though lol

No...sub is useless in the battle frontier unless it's for subpunching...that isn't true for real battles, but...

why I'm still taking my time to help is beyond me, but I guess I am.

Wait, you said you couldn't get pokemon outside of emerald...if you can get raiku, go snag a blissey...and a Tyranitar while you're at it.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    This is getting painful. There's nothing wrong with 3rd generation. I personally only rate anything other that 4th, because I kinda hate it. Also, the best team raters around here didn't forget how to rate 3rd gen, I assure you. Beside the point, he already got good ratings, but they were made useless by him. You managed to piss off alot of people here, and once an admin sees this, I'd be disappointed if he didn't close this. Damn I miss Mullet. He used to take care of this stuff with alot of imagination :P.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Could someone PM a Super Mod to lock this damn thread already? I really don't like where it's starting to go

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Whoa now, Why the hell is this thread even have 3 pages?

Milotic>Camerupt

Lucy<Any Human

There

Except Lucy has better looks than most humans =D

Ingame? Oh, then I have no business here ^^
    Name... STOP QUOTIN ME!!! >:O

btw Anti-Pop. Swampert makes a good wall since it has Access to Curse.

rock-shukle
    psychic-gardevior
    water-milotic
    fire-camerupt
    fighting-haryama
    electric-manecric

lol nope. Shuckle fails as a wall due to the fact that it has such a low HP stat and numerious weaknesses... And I just noticed you put Shuckle in there... Sure - you can get Shuckle but you can never get Steelix -_-;

Gardevoir isn't too popular in the 3rd generation - Alakazam has a better chance than Gardevoir in battling

Milotic is okay... I guess

Camerupt has a poor stat spread. Its slightly below average and has a x2 weak to Water. It can easily be beat.

Hariyama ... no.

Manectric is used more in 4th Generation with a Choice item.

What you need to focus on more is the roles that each pokemon play instead of the typing.

For a Battle Frontier ... a good team has 1 Physical Sweeper, 1 Special Sweeper, and 1 Dual Wall.

EDIT: SHIZZLE MCFIZZLE I WAS BEAT BY 8 MEMBERS FOR POSTING>.<

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Swampert can't wall since curse is prone to critical hits which destroy the guy. It can't switch into CBers well at all :/

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Swamperts only weak to grass types, it does a pretty good job destroying teams without grass moves

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    NOW you guys understand why I left, and at this point looking like I won't be coming back.

As mentioned above, swampert can't wall, but it IS my all-time favorite tank. It really can dominate. I use it on my own team, and it counters lots of stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back