• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my new team!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Pidgeot@SharpBeak
    Trait:KEEN EYE
    Nature:CALM
    DoubleTeam
    Attract
    AerialAce
    Fly

Venasuar@QuickClaw
    Trait:OVERGROW
    Nature:SERIOUS
    SleepPowder
    LeechSeed
    GigaDrain
    SludgeBomb

Gyarados@ChestoBerry
    Trait:INTIMIDATE
    Nature:HARDY
    RainDance
    Blizzard
    HydroPump
    Thunder

Nidoking@Focus Band
    Trait: PoisonPoint
    Nature:ADAMANT
    BrickBreak
    SludgeBomb
    Earthquake
    HornDrill

Umbreon@BlackGlasses
    Trait:SYNCHRONIZE
    Nature:TIMID
    Protect
    Moonlight
    ConfuseRay
    FaintAttack

Gengar@CleansTag
    Hypnosis
    DestinyBond
    ShadowBall
    DreamEater

Last edited:

alexisreborn

glitch pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2006
    Pokemon: Pidgeot, Venasuar, Gyarados, Nidoking, Umbreon,and Gengar. Pidgeot:CALM Moves: Double Team, Attract, Aerial Ace,and Fly. Venasuar:SERIOUS Moves:Sleep Powder, LeechSeed, Giga Drain,and Sludge Bomb. Gyarados:HARDY Moves:Rain Dance, Blizzard, Hydro Pump,and Thunder. Nidoking:ADAMANT Moves:Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Earthequake,and Horn Drill. Umbreon:TIMID Moves: Protect, Moonlight, ConfuseRay,and Faint Attack. Gengar:BRAVE Moves:Hypnosis, DestinyBond, Shadow Ball, and Dream Eater
    coool

alexisreborn

glitch pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2006
    you online?

Pokemon: Pidgeot, Venasuar, Gyarados, Nidoking, Umbreon,and Gengar. Pidgeot:CALM Moves: Double Team, Attract, Aerial Ace,and Fly. Venasuar:SERIOUS Moves:Sleep Powder, LeechSeed, Giga Drain,and Sludge Bomb. Gyarados:HARDY Moves:Rain Dance, Blizzard, Hydro Pump,and Thunder. Nidoking:ADAMANT Moves:Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Earthequake,and Horn Drill. Umbreon:TIMID Moves: Protect, Moonlight, ConfuseRay,and Faint Attack. Gengar:BRAVE Moves:Hypnosis, DestinyBond, Shadow Ball, and Dream Eater

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Please re-edit those posts to follow this format:

Name @ Item
    Trait:
    EVs: (Optional)
    Nature
    -Move 1
    -Move 2
    -Move 3
    -Move 4

Sky_Ace

Years
    WHAT????....*sigh* Gotta wait till I get to a real computer...I'm on my PSP...
    *edit* DONE :D!!!

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Raquaza master said:
    Pidgeot@SharpBeak
    Trait:KEEN EYE
    Nature:CALM
    Steel Wing
    Attract
    AerialAce
    Return

Don't use two attacking moves of the same type (you can in very rare cases, but this isn't one of them). Fly sucks, so replace it with Return. And Double Team isn't worth it, and you need something to take care of Rocks. So Steel Wing.

Venasuar@Leftovers
    Trait:OVERGROW
    Nature:SERIOUS
    SleepPowder
    LeechSeed
    GigaDrain
    SludgeBomb

Fine, but being an overall defensive Grass type, Leftovers will benefit it more.

Gyarados@ChestoBerry
    Trait:INTIMIDATE
    Nature:HARDY
    RainDance
    Ice Beam
    HydroPump/Surf
    Thunder

This moveset is would be more beneficial to other water-types. Dragon Dance Gyarados is better (but you're gonna want another Aerial Ace TM). Even now, I wouldn't rely on two inaccurate attacks with low PP. At least replace Blizzard with Ice Beam and consider Surf over Hydro Pump (although the stronger power could help Gyarados's relatively subpar Special Attack).

Nidoking@Choice Band
    Trait: PoisonPoint
    Nature:ADAMANT
    BrickBreak
    SludgeBomb
    Earthquake
    Megahorn

Don't rely on OKO attacks - they suck. Replace Horn Drill with Megahorn, which is good against Psychics. You're really lucky to get an Adamant Nidoking, cause its Attack is gonna rock. And give it Choice Band to give it another awesome attack boost.

Umbreon@Leftovers
    Trait:SYNCHRONIZE
    Nature:TIMID
    Protect
    Moonlight
    ConfuseRay
    Toxic

Meh, even with STAB and Blackglasses, Faint Attack isn't going to do a lot of damage. And there's not much point in Protect unless you have Toxic and/or Leftovers. You might as well put in both.

Gengar@CleansTag
    Hypnosis
    DestinyBond
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic

Hypnosis and Dream Eater is pretty crappy in general and since Gengar doesn't have good defenses, it won't like it when Hypnosis misses (and its gonna do that a lot). Hypnosis is still a cool attack though, just don't make it the hinge of the moveset.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Sky_Ace

Years
    Thank you :D...........But RATE MY TEAM!!!!!!!And I'm only changin two things...

Last edited:

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    3/10. Btw, Gyarados doesn't learn Aerial Ace. Rock Slide over Brick Break on Nidoking.

JADEN133

Fire master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • IN
    • Seen Feb 7, 2006
    I'd give it a 7/10. Its a pretty good team. Of course, I don't like the rain dance, and ect. I only use attacks that do damage mostly. :)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Raquaza master said:
    Thank you :D...........But RATE MY TEAM!!!!!!!And I'm only changin two things...
    A detailed analysis like mine is way better than some stupid number.

Synchronize said:
    Btw, Gyarados doesn't learn Aerial Ace.
    Oh yeah, that's right! Another one of those things in Pokemon that don't make sense - how Dugtrio and Slaking get it, but not Flying-type Gyarados.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Back