• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team please!

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Please rate my team, since I'm kind of noob at stats. I don't have my game in front of me, so the moves might be wrong.

Haxorus with Persim Berry(so outrage confusion doesn't hurt me):
Adamant(+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Sp. Def
Outrage
Swords Dance/Dragon Dance (tell me which is better)
Earthquake
Brick Break

Volcorana with ??(reccomend an item):
Modest(+Sp. Atk, -Atk)
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Def
Quiver Dance
Fiery Dance
Heat Wave
Bug Buzz/Silver Wind(i forgot which)

Archeops with Life Orb:
Adamant(+Atk, -Sp. Atk.)
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Def
Head Smash (egg move)
Acrobatics
Earthquake
forgot 4th move, but you can reccomend

and that's it so far. could you reccomend 3 more great poke's for a team? and correct my stat placement if they're bad.

PrinceTrase

Make that sacrifice . . .
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
Dragon Dance will be better for your Haxorus. Can your Archeops learn Featherdance. That's a good suppressing move.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Even though I may understand your reason for Brick Break on Haxorus for Ferrothorn, it has redundant coverage with EQ. Taunt (to stop walls from setting up), Dragon Claw (for reliable STAB) or Dual Chop (to deal with Substitute Pokemon) can replace it.

Give Volcarona Life Orb. Replace Heat Wave with Hidden Power (Ground or Rock); if it doesn't have a Hidden Power of either those types, use Psychic.

Life Orb + Archeops = no-no. That brings it to Defeatist range faster. I'd go for this:
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Acrobatics
-Earthquake
-U-turn/Hidden Power (Ice)
Nature: Jolly/Naive
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Item: Flying Gem

Also, is this a Battle Subway team?

Last edited:
Back