• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate my team!!! think i got it right

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I GOT IT!!!! I READ ABOUT THE FORMAT, HOPEFULLY SOMEBODY WILL HELP ME ;)

still didnt get how the evs go... but illl try! be patient! my team:

FERALIGATR (level 73): physical sweeper
    atk 178 ,defense 169 , spatk 143 ,spdef 156 ,speed 151
    nature:HARDY
    moveset: superpower, crunch, icefang, hydrocanon (
    ability

CHARIZRD (level 73):special sweeper with dragon fang
    atk 154 ,defense 145 , spatk202 ,spdef 151 ,speed 173
    nature:quirky
    moveset: blastburn, dragon claw, airslash, shadow claw
    ability

SALAMENCE(level 61): physical sweeper with leftovers
    atk196 ,defense 125 , spatk 164 ,spdef 119 ,speed 147
    nature:HARDY
    moveset:draco meteor, fly, zenheadbutt, firefang
    ability: intimidate

SCEPTILE: (level 71) my fastest special sweeper with rose incense
    atk 127 ,defense136 , spatk 193 ,spdef 150 ,speed 198
    nature:BOLD
    moveset:leafstorm, focusblast,dragon pulse, ????
    ability

GABITE: (LEVEL 60) physical sweeper item: everstone
    atk 140 ,defense 96 , spatk 86 ,spdef 88 ,speed 135
    nature:quirky
    moveset:earthquake, stone edge, dragon rush, aerial ace
    ability: sand veil

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SE LAST!
    i have a level 55 tyranitar only down side is sandstream, its a good combo with my gabite but thats it.... i also have a toxicroak! or should i use him??? or maybe an aggron??? slaking???

onne last question! dont post a quick thread! answer this... id like to battle trhough wi-fi... this should be my team for that kind of battle, do i have to post my friend code in orderr so somebody can battle me?

Ghostrk9

learning new information!
    Years
  • man im sorry but u need help! fraligator isnt good it sucks get a gyarados dont worry about th x4 weakness to electric it only has 1 weakness i think. make it have earthquake ice fang waterfall dragon dance for good attack.
    that then makes dragons useless ditch garchomp/gabite cause u have gyrados with earthquake,and salamence ditch it,keep charazard for a fire type
    also teach sceptyle aerial ace for the last move and i think u should teach charizard fly instead of air slash
    so u have three pokemon now
    1.charizard
    2.sceptile
    3.gyrados
    4. u might get a jolteon u can teach it shadow ball thunderbolt and u could figure out other moves or search it up i forgot about it(sorry) they can get u pretty far good luck!

Magmorter

Suffering from Pokerus...
    Years
  • Maybe change Sceptile or Gabite with an Alakazam or Gardeviour. You definitley don't need a Gabite and Salamence regardless though but your choice i guess.

Back