• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate Team Please? ;D

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Hi...Well i had just recently made this team.I think it's pretty strategic, but not 100% sure, so if you guys would please rate/make certain changes if needed.

Thanks~~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Electivire:
    Adamant
    Brick Break
    Ice Punch
    Thunder Punch

Magmortar
    Adamant
    FlameThrower
    Thunder Punch
    Fire Punch
    Hidden Power

Mew
    Bashful
    Sunny Day
    Solar Beam
    FlameThrower
    Calm Mind

Tangrowth
    Serious
    Amnesia
    Ingrain
    Rest
    Power Whip

Togekiss
    Modest
    Air Slash
    Thunder Wave
    Aura Sphere
    Roost

Feraligatr
    Timid
    Sword Dace
    Waterfall
    Ice Fang
    Earthquake

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years

Electivire:
    Adamant
    Brick Break
    Ice Punch
    Thunder Punch
    Earthquake

Magmortar
    Modest
    Flamethrower
    Thunderbolt
    Focus Blast/Psychic/SolarBeam
    Hidden Power (Type?)/SolarBeam

SolarBeam would work with Mew's Sunny Day.

Mew
    Timid
    Sunny Day
    SolarBeam
    Flamethrower
    Calm Mind/Nasty Plot

Tangrowth
    Bold/Calm/Modest
    Leech Seed
    Hidden Power Fire
    Synthesis
    SolarBeam

This would work well with Mew's Sunny Day, especially with Synthesis, SolarBeam, HP Fire and Chlorophyll or Leaf Guard, both of which activate with sun.

Togekiss
    Modest
    Air Slash
    Thunder Wave
    Aura Sphere
    Roost

Feraligatr
    Jolly/Adamant
    Swords Dance
    Waterfall/Aqua Jet
    Ice Punch
    Earthquake

Years
    good team buuuuuuuuut it could be better taking out mew's calm mind and teach it shadow ball since u have nothing effective to psychic and post lvls please ^_^

Soldek

"Try Me"
    Years
    Electivire:
    Adamant
    Brick Break
    Ice Punch
    Thunder Punch

Good. But if you're going for a sweeper, which you look like you are, you should replace Brick Break with Cross Chop, and add Earthquake to the roster.

Magmortar
    Adamant
    FlameThrower
    Thunder Punch
    Fire Punch
    Hidden Power

Wipe everything here, including nature, except for Hidden Power. Add Lava Plume to it, along with Thunderbolt (for the pesky water types), and throw in Focus Blast or Brick Break, for the rock enemies. Also, I'd give it a Modest nature, if you're going to have Flamethrower and Hidden Power on there.

Mew
    Bashful
    Sunny Day
    Solar Beam
    FlameThrower
    Calm Mind

Although I don't agree with using Mew, as he seems an uber to me, I can tell you that you should change a lot. Get rid of Bashful, for starters. It gives no benefits. You should also give it Nasty Plot, as opposed to Sunny Day. Also give it Dark Pulse, for the ghosties. Take out Flamethrower and Solarbeam, they're pretty useless on a Bashful Mew. Speaking of Natures, if you can, get a Mew with a Timid nature. Also, throw in Hypnosis and Psychic. Hypnosis to give you time to Nasty Plot, and Psychic for STAB.

Tangrowth
    Serious
    Amnesia
    Ingrain
    Rest
    Power Whip

If you're going to use that moveset, get rid of the Serious nature and replace it with Adamant. Again, Serious does nothing. Give him Sleep Powder, and Leech Seed. I'd add Earthquake there, for the fire types. If you're going to use this moveset, get an Impish nature.

Togekiss
    Modest
    Air Slash
    Thunder Wave
    Aura Sphere
    Roost

Good, but if you're going with that moveset, I'd recommend a Calm nature. If you're going to switch up your moveset to make him a sweeper, remove Thunder Wave for Nasty Plot. Otherwise, it's a great moveset for him.

Feraligatr
    Timid
    Sword Dace
    Waterfall
    Ice Fang
    Earthquake
    Good, but replace Timid for Adamant, as I can see you're going for a sweeper here. If you want more speed for a different method of sweeping, replace Swords Dance with Dragon Dance.

In summary, there's a lot you can do for your team. But otherwise, it's well put together.

(sorry for the extensive post... hehe)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    ...right.

Electivire:
    Adamant
    Brick Break
    Ice Punch
    Thunder Punch

Well you're missing a fourth move here. Replace Brick Break for Earthquake for more damage and better coverage, and put Fire Punch for a fourth move I guess.

Magmortar
    Adamant
    FlameThrower
    Thunder Punch
    Fire Punch
    Hidden Power

Magmortar has base 95 attack, but base 125 special attack. Why would you focus on its attack stat? Don't use Adamant, use Modest. Keep Flamethrower and Hidden Power (even though you don't know what type it is), and throw Focus Blast and Thunderbolt on it for max coverage.

Mew
    Bashful
    Sunny Day
    Solar Beam
    FlameThrower
    Calm Mind

I'm seriously against using ubers anywhere, including in-game, but either way, this is a bad Mew. Why would you use a Sunny Day sweeping Mew? Sunny Day/Solarbeam is for Chlorophyll grass types, not Mew. Go with either Calm Mind or Nasty Plot (your choice, do you want pure strength or more balanced?), and then have Psychic and two other moves from Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Aura Sphere, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, etc.

Tangrowth
    Serious
    Amnesia
    Ingrain
    Rest
    Power Whip

I don't really feel like this will work...you should always use Leech Seed over Ingrain, because nobody every switches in-game. Capatalize more on Tangrowth's decent attack stat by using Power Whip, Earthquake, and Return or Sleep Powder along with Leech Seed to be an effective staller/sweeper.

Togekiss
    Modest
    Air Slash
    Thunder Wave
    Aura Sphere
    Roost

Well this is fine.

Feraligatr
    Timid
    Sword Dace
    Waterfall
    Ice Fang
    Earthquake

This is not. Timid is bad. Jolly is what you would want. Either way, I would recommend Dragon Dance over Swords Dance, since Feraligatr already has decent attack and +1 over +2 won't make a massive difference. The speed boost will be a lot more helpful than you think.

Back