• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the avatar of the person above you - 2.0

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
    I did nothing except the frame, it was on one of the preset avatars hehe... I still found it cute so I used it.

9/10, Awesome art, fits your profile's aesthetic very well!

Edit: I changed my profile picture for reasons below, so... yeah. Now it's not my property.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    I think that's a Dave Strider avatar, in which case it is automatically awesome and deserves a 9/10!

Edit: oh dear I've been ninja 'd!

8/10 for the Sapphire avatar, reminds me I need to keep reading (I'm still on Gold chapter!)

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
    10/10 for the Quilava, nothing more need be said.

Edit: This page made me think so much about my avatar, I changed it to something else. Tamaki Amajiki. Enjoy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I have no idea who that is but it's a neat expression and is well centered! 8/10

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The placement of the subject is dynamic, the image is well edited, a lovely avatar indeed! The artist has a great sense of color theory, imo! :) 10/10

Back