• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
10/10

Great quality, I love it! ^^ Also, I didn't know gold tier supporters get 180x180 avatars. :o

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
8/10

I love the colors and I love Sableye, but I'm not a fan of borders. That was a style way back when for avatars and it's gone out now. ;( But other than that, it's really pretty. Again, love the colors.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
8.5/10

Love the art style and the gentle grey background, but I think the girl could be more in the center and up a little. :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I would have had the subject be further to the right and done up at least a texture or somethign on the background because it looks pretty plain as it. But it's not bad. 5/10

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Ryan! Easily my favourite member of AH. Anyways, it's always refreshing to see a gif as an avatar and the one you currently have is pretty high quality. Some qualms that I have, is that it's pretty bright and near the end of the loop, Ryan's mouth and nose area looks kinda blocky. I don't know if that's just my eyesight or what, but it looks rather odd.

But, it's still a solid 9/10.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
8/10! It complements your signature very well, and the colors of it complement very well with another. I just wish I had any idea as to what anime it's from as it's really bugging me.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
9.9/10

Brings back memories.

Remove that watermark in the top right corner :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back