• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Hmm, nice fluoro on black effect. 7/10.

(And people who keep saying they don't know who mine is, I always put their name in my signature somewhere. Often, it's even on the tag itself.)

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Eye patches are cool. 10/10.

(I know mine is lame, but its the best politoed avy i have, and its legs are cute imo)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    I love sweet things, so Pichu is one thing I like. And, the artwork looks good, so... (Adding the transparency into the rating, instead of white plain background so.. Yay!)

9/10

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Bit grainy, hard to see. Also Lucario is probably the most fanboy-loved pokemon ever and so it's a little cliche. It fits in with your Lucario theme though and the character's stances are quite good.

6/10

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Omg wut a dancing frog?
    Thought it was funny when I first saw it ^.^
    8/10
    [Might get boring after a while]

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    great avatar, i love kingdom hearts, and its very well done.the colors dont look completely oversaturated and the XI is just faint enough to read and still look amazing.
    10/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Even though I dislike most of the sprite based avis, I think I'll give a better rating to this for the effort put into editing(It's edited, isn't it?) the original sprite.

8//10

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I don't really watch FMA, but overall...
    I think it has a high quality, and it fits really well as an avatar.
    A nice touch is the hardly noticeable shadow at the very bottom, I like it alot for some reason.

9/10'll do fine.

Now who dares rating mine a zero? >:3

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I like yours quite a bit, once I figured out that the blue thing was a Quilava and not a computer mouse like I originally thought (honest that is what I thought it was XD), so anyway for my rating:
    0/10

nah only joking 8/10.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    D:

...Oh.

Let's see, a group of people (presumably actors?) that I don't know of, spawning on a piece of pergament or something (early movies), western-style.

I can't see why that won't do an excellent avatar. 8,5/10

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    D:

...Oh.

Let's see, a group of people (presumably actors?) that I don't know of, spawning on a piece of pergament or something (early movies), western-style.

I can't see why that won't do an excellent avatar. 8,5/10

FYI, They are the 10 actors who have played Doctor Who over the shows 47 years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back