• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    This is some neat drawing you have there, and I will judge based on that. 9/10

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Cool avatar, love that character (not that I recignize him, but he's just awesome, you can see that immediately).
    8/10

By the way, I did make my avatar myself.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I always admire people who draw their avatars and whatnot. I'm weak against you guys. 8/10 Deducted points because it needs a little more work.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    The link takes you to a song called My Dream. :\

Anyways, since you don't have an avatar, I will not rate anything.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    . . . .

I usually don't like animated avatars or signatures, but there are times when I make exceptions.

This is one of 'em. Bellossom~ <33333333

8/10

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I never liked this Pokémon in Black, really. But, I like it as your avatar for some reason. 7/10

THIS IS ME IN MY AVATARr. I don't put anime stuff or Pokémon as my avatar so yeah.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Well, you're quite handsome, imo. XD; But still, a better quality image would've been better. The cropping could've been done in a better way too, I think. Overall, kinda decent.

7//10

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    This is Ed from FMA, right? I like him. 8/10

And I fixed my avatar. Quality little better, considering someone took the pic with a 3 megapixel phone, rather than a normal camera.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back