• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    8/10
    Sig and avy fit quite well, if only your avatar was black and white like the good old days of the original Pokemon and Game Boy

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Meh I like the crazy rainbow rave lol. It's of me, sprited it myself. Your avatar is creepy, but holds a certain greatness awesomeness to it. 9/10.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Pixel art..it looks okay-ish. I can see you purposely chose a pixel art based avatar to match your theme. Anyway,

7//10

Could've been better.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    It's a good image and it works well. I kind of like the fact that you actually don't have any black in it at all, but made it brighter, possibly to fit the signature banner better (something I never really dare to do).

I'm also fond of the space you've left around the icon, I mean anyone with PhotoShop can add a shadow, but you've centred the image, and the space makes the whole thing feel more comfortable in a way.

9/10 because there's no Edward in it.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    You've got a cool picture there, but I don't like how the striped part at the top contrasts with the rest of the image.

7/10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    7/10

It's cute, and the recoloring is well done. However, outline looks a bit weird, prolly due to how you went and made it have a transparent background.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    The borders ruin it all. Plus, it isn't really a square. D:

Also, I don't particularly find anything that actually 'appeals' to me. So,

6.5//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back