• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Not a fan of those hard edged scanlines, sorry. Even the eevee image doesn't appeal to me, I'm afraid.

5//10

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    10/10 Derozio is a genius. I'm mesmerized by the sky flames.

As little as I get it, it's awesome.

It's got those strong icon colours that makes just everything perfect. And everybody loves cyan backgrounds.

7/10

The voice actress that does Pikachu's voice also does Chopper's voice.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • That image hasn't been cropped very well. And not really a fan of those kinds of images. Kinda decent, I suppose?

6//10

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Your avatar's pretty cool, although most of the letters are too small to read. I can only read the 'Say no to Silph Co'. OMG, I am rating you yet again??? (Sig rating and usertitle rating now!)

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • Seeing as you rated me three times, I think I owe you at least one back =D
    I love your avatar, the pic is pretty awesome and the fact that its Dialga (who is a bad ass Trick Roomer in my doubles team) makes it so much better
    9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back