• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    The avatar is kinda low quality. Doesn't really appeal to me either. Decent, I suppose.

6//10

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Interesting indeed. It's a bit scary and all, but it fits with the signature rather well. 8/10

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
    A charming little creature drawn with a fusion realism and cartoon, but with a touch of elegance and innocence.

9/10

Point was deducted due to it being of Charmander. You should feel privelaged that more points were deducted, and that I was able to look past this pathetic excuse for a Pokémon reasonable in-game Pokémon.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    To be honest, your avatar is more suitable for a signature in high resolution. I liked your other avatar better. 5/10
    Scary looking, creepy, but cool. Seems to have a nice fit to your username, too. 9/10

Last edited:

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
    By default, you start with 5 points.
    5/10

Now, I will use some of my calculating:

Deoxys is my favourite legendary Pokémon, so that gives you three bonus points:

8/10

It's on an angle that makes Deoxys look a little controlling, but all the more intimidating, which give you one extra point:

9/10

But you lose a point because it's eyes aren't directly 'on the camera'

8/10 is your final score

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Those types of pictures aren't really suited for an avatar.
    Firstly, the image's resolution has pretty much been squished, so it's naturally blurry.
    Buuut, it's alright. You really shouldn't put your username in your avatar, though. There's not much point. xD;

4/10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    More ponies. It looks like a nice peice of art. But it also looks quite dull. 8/10

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    9/10
    It looks good. :3
    'Devilish Beauty' took the words out of my mouth.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    APPLE!
    no idea who that is, but there's an apple in it 8/10
    nice use of black

yup, pixely!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back