• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
  • Although I'm starting to dislike Cheren's new look, and the artwork in your sig is much better, it's still a really cute av. That is to say, it's probably my favorite among the ones you keep shuffling around, Hikari.

Hope Bianca is more mature this time around! I love how she looks.

9/10

Cid

Years
  • Is that who I think it is? Wait, no-- it's someone else. She's really cute. Wish it didn't have that noise around the image. Possibly from resizing or with the image file type.

8/10

Cid

Years
  • ^ I guess fuddling with GIMP messed up the quality. I could have sharpened it too much aside from the attempted color blending of sorts, I'm almost certain it looked okay in quality from the start.

Back on track, yours looks really awesome! I would have loved a really good and slightly more flashy signature with it because it really doesn't look simple. But rating the av itself, I give it full points.

10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back