• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
3/10

It's really blurry. I can barely tell that it is the new squid Pokemon.

I would like to remind everyone of the first rule that is said here. If you have rated someone's avatar and they have not changed it don't rate it again. Rate it more than twice and you will get warned or infracted for spamming. This is to prevent people from rating the same one over and over again so the other person never gets a new rating from someone else and vice-versa. Thank you.

Years
7.5/10 - It's small and the balance of the image throws it off a little, but it's high quality and goes with your sig so props to that.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
8/10

Yeah I made that meme myself :D. The graphics in your avatar are great, but a simple border would be nice.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
2/10 Too basic and simple.
C'mon, Chowder says
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back