• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
No! Never change it! It's the cutest thing ever! x.x
Reminds me of the lil Ruriri in the anime (The one in your signature from the Pichuu special)
Ruri! Ru-riii! Ru-ruriiii! *Boing boing boing*
Oh yeah, 10/10.
*scurries off*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol if you like it that much you can have it! i'll have to change it sooner or later. To what I have no idea. Oh yeah 9/10 your av is so cute! The little Mariru has a little bit of a scary face. Otherwise it would be 10!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
I can't just take the cute lil' Ru'! People will get us mixed up. x.x
Does he have a scary face? n.n() *L* I guess a little. I like Kenji's, though.
10/10 still. n.n()

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Good avatar Igita another animated avatar i rate this one a 9/0 for the good animation in it and some people will find it cute for Orange berry i give it a 8/0 still doesent know whats in his hand drawing pad i guess.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol I like kenji's it's just the mariru is a litle lop sided. Kenji is sweet on that pic. 9/10 stil.lol of course you could take Ru! If your really want it it's yours. I'll just change my av if you wish to use it. At least if you did take it I know my little creation has gone to a good home.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Cool Rei avatar, the sketchy manga look really brings out the character. It could use a border though, but that's just me:P. 8.5/10

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
*blushes form Hikaru's comment* aww thankies so much! ooooo it's scary Yami yugi....hmm ummmm it's a ok pic of him....kinda wish it showed more of his hair as it's the most interesting part of the character. 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back