• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
Years
  • Symbol

My avatar isn't really about color or design. It's about a funny and awkward situation where a guy... well, the picture says it all.

Nice Avatar. She's laughing. I wonder who drew it?
    9/10

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Ooh, animated, and funny! However, my religious morals made me mark it down~ :x And it's rather... er... bland? ^^; And the animation gets rather... er... tedious, and it hurts my eyes. x_x 3/10

Oh yeah - swearing = not appropriate in an avatar. You might want to change it.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • ^ Oooh! It's so pretty, I like yours. ^^ Also, it has your name. Personalised is <3. I can't find a fault with it except the sprite looks rather pixelly, but it'd look weird without it... so... 10/10! =D

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • 8.5/10 - It required some time for me to figure out what the avatar was of. ^-^;; But, I think that fault is more mine than the avatar's. A well-balanced avatar, and beautiful as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back