• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
Years
  • i love it. its blue,its unique (not just a crappy square shape) and its a wolf! i personally think the dark colors makes it misterious.

10/10

err... you beat me.

the avatar is too small. 6/10

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • ^_~, now i know how to make Flarey like me XD...., i actually have a cosplay outfit of Cloud from Advent Children XD, but no Sword lol 10/10

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Kakashi Hatake said:
    ^_~, now i know how to make Flarey like me XD...., i actually have a cosplay outfit of Cloud from Advent Children XD, but no Sword lol 10/10

Again 10/10 lol, for some reason it says Charon posted last in Signature bit, even though i did XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • 9.4/10 Very nice avatar, the proportions are perfect with how Cloud is on the right side nicely, while showing off the background and other effects.. but to me.. a simple black border would have made it even better. ^^

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Kakashi Hatake said:
    I guess its just the way i am lol, btw how do you make it multiple colors in Photoshop? 10/10

I don't use Photoshop I use Paint Shop Pro 8, I'm sure someone on PC will tell you
    how to do it in photoshop though.

*filler 9.4/10 again*.. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back