• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Side note: Whoa, I havent seen you in ages XD
    Umm, and you still have the same avy~ 5/10 as it hasnt been edited much to add any extra qualities to it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 7/10. It moooooves, but aside from that it's rather plain. ;[

Lol, I so wasn't forced to post here what are you talking about?

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    7/10 kawaii snorlax but i don't like the background much

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hay, you used that text that we were trying to figure out before! xD

It's awesome, as always, although a contrast might've been better then a de-contrast, if I'm guessing what you did correctly. Meh. Either way, I like how you fit the text into the avatar! (Natti's avatars are the best! xD)

9/10, mostly because of the contrast thing-y

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Border. It needs a border O_o And the black flashing text is somewhat annoying. Plus it covers his face. Maybe move it up, so it's at the top of his head... Oh, and the black just stands out too much. A more subtle colour that matches with the rest of the avatar would be nice ^^ 5.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back