• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It's has a very bubblegum-ish happy-time fever feel to it. It's bright, it's animated and it's pretty cute. The bunny seems kind of askew and might have been better served near the centre of his strip, but the effects of it are still very pretty. The strawberries just make me hungry.

9/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It's really blurry and it could've been centred better. Plus, I don't really like avatars that are cut out of banners, it's a personal thing.

4/10

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    XD at least I didn't make it this time.

Anyway, who's that guy in your avatar? I kind of like it. Did it come out of a comic book or something?
    8/10

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    lolz it kinda looks like Gallade is shielding his eyes from the sun xD

Anyway, it's the return of the Linoone! woot! Still as good as before. 7/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It's really nice and simple. It's clean and well edited, but I think it's just a little to spacey and not enough noticable detail. It just kind of blends in.

9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back