• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm glad most people like my avatar! ...And I was thinking about changing it (kicks self)... 9/10, I like the effects with the pikachu and stuff so yeah. It's cool. :P

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    6/10. Meh. I'm not really a fan of Buizel. Though, the effefcts are really nice, though it would be nicer if it had a border, but that's just me rambling xD. And, I think the edges of the Buizel are too sharpened, and make it look like the quality of the image was bad. And, I really didn't like the text that you used to type your username :x.

PHEAR MAI CR4ZY RENA AVATAR >:].

RENA GIVEZ U N1GHTM4R3S >:].

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Just for the simple fact that it has anything kindom hearts related i say 8.5/10 cause it could be better.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Thats a pretty nice animation! Although when it loops it kinda hiccups a bit =/ (Maybe have her stand there slightly longer?) But it sure accents your name nicely! ^_^

8.1/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OMG MIKI-CHAN SCARY SCARY AVVY. ;A;

I do like the darkening effect on the top, and her eyes are hawt. :3 I can't really read the text though. I can only read "Shall take" And that's it. ^^;; I think it would do well with a gradient border or something. :x

9/10

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    IT WAS A DARE FOR JYU-JYU-CHAN.

4.10-- Lower because I don't really like the color scheme now either ;x.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think It's a pretty neat, in your face avatar. 8/10
    Props to Rena. I give you props.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Okay, I like yours though! The text looks good in the spot it's in. 8.7/10

Status