• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
Everyone gets 10/10 from what i see -_- werid :P Tis a little blurred and dead, but the picture is good so....8/10

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
Its Goku's second Sun, Goten and my favorite character.Just like Goklu though in his early age. Then he turns into a pri...kly pin. I blame that bas...e player who made GT. Thats why i prepose GT is wiped from our memories and we made a new one whihc is better! Or at least edit so Goten is a better character in it! coughofftopiccough

Your avatar is...catching... =P 8/10

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Thats weird. You just gave totodile an 8/10 for having a blurry avvy. So how is it that I get an 8/10 & mine is definently not blurry. I demand justice!

Btw, ^ 8.3/10 :)

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
Because the picture was good :p Plus some pixels or out of scale on yours. However, since im so kind ::angel smile:: Ill make it a 8.2:P

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
voted yours...soo ill go up to the next one....
9.5/10 E Togepi! Very classy!

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
Yeyiness.....

Sora..hmmm.....tis good, but to complete it a Andy style font black F would you nicly in the corner. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back