• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    7/10
    I like it Netto. He's cute. (I'd also like to say that Blue, along with Green & Black, are my fav. colors too)

I'd also like to point out, so that I am not considered a spammer, that my deleted comment above was not spam. I simply included a sentence stating that I needed to by-pass the length rule because I couldn't think of anything to write to make my post longer. I included it as an alternative way of saying "Stupid Post Length Rule" as I wasn't having a day that I could think the grandest as I had an enormous headache.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Dunno who the character is. It's creeping me out a little... which is odd for me... 6/10.

No need to defend yourself. Sometimes you just mess up, accept that you did wrong and move on. It's not like you're a repeat offender or anything, but the Mods have jobs to do, and they take their jobs seriously.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am not a big fan of johto avatars, as they are all over the place on PC.

4/10

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015

Moderator Note

Crystal-Walters, I deleted your post because it didn't comply with the rules of the board. If you couldn't think of something else to post, then you really shouldn't post, as adding in a sentence like that is just bypassing the character limit and 4-word rule. You yourself are not a spammer, however that post was spam. As PJV said, I do take my job seriously and you're not a repeat offender; it was just this once.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I don't know who to rate, so I'll do both:

~Morning Bliss~

I like the colors, and it is not just a crop, so I give it an 8

Franceschi

Its not bad, but I think it could be better. In short I give it a 7

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Its cute..but I don't care for Buizel for some reason.
    5/10

Moderator Note

Crystal-Walters, I deleted your post because it didn't comply with the rules of the board. If you couldn't think of something else to post, then you really shouldn't post, as adding in a sentence like that is just bypassing the character limit and 4-word rule. You yourself are not a spammer, however that post was spam. As PJV said, I do take my job seriously and you're not a repeat offender; it was just this once.
    Oh..okie dokie. Forgive me..its a natural defense of mine to defend myself..even when it isn't called for, such as something as small as this, which didn't really cause me any grief. In fact..I bet I just did it again in this post..oops. I understand your position, I was once a Moderator for a now defunct Nintendo Forum called Ninterra (we died due to having money problems).

Also, so Pokemon Jupiter Version knows, the character in my avatar is SplashWoman from MegaMan 9, hence the double reference in my personal title. ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back