• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Ugh, way low quality. I'm guessing it was a big image. To me it looks like a guy? If so, he's a very pretty boy. ;D

7/10

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Cool animation. But I spot white edges on the right render. And I don't really like the text.

8 for smexy anmation.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Eh… tis ok… the animation gets tedious after a while. And the text is dead. ._.'

Avatar makes me focus in on the wrong part of your banner. Not that it should matter. But the crop seems slightly off although I guess that is what the original image was cropped to.
    7.10 Although quality is lower than the sig. xD;

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Actually, the image was HUGGGGE, the quality is the same.. I just used different blend modes on the avi.
    And I just thought those two look cool xD

So the text on the guy's shirt is funny, but it sorta gets boring after a while..
    7/10

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • *stares at signature* *still staring* *still staring after 5 minutes* *snaps out of it* its kinda funny, 8/10 + 2 for being a ninja-lover = 10/10 (so i cheated >.>)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • is that brendon? or brandon... or whatever the dudes name is... me likes, its full of energy, like me!!! 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back