• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    it's cool it kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything...7/10

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I like your user name, if I didn't know that Disturbed was a band, your user name would be very funny. but that is off topic.

Avatar: The text is funny, but I personally don't like it. I'll give it a 7/10 for creativity.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I like it. It matches up nicely and its pretty HQ.

9/10 (I don't like wolves ;___;)

Melody

Banned
    Years
    6/10

Not a fan of Shuckle myself but I can tell some effort was made in choosing/creating the image so it's worth 6 at least. :P

Could have made the background transparent if you had used a .png format, but not everyone has the software to pull that off so it's understandable.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Not what Pokey'd use, but it works well and cool and is awesome. I kinda liked Lucario and Rioluboy tho XD

Back to seriousness... I kinda miss a little strength in the colour tho, it looks... just abit dull. Ahwellz, 8/10

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    (it does match. Silver's the center of both. I usually made an avatar to fit the theme, but people liked this one better, so...)

Anyways, Pachirisu girl and Pachirisu is awesome, but I'd think a shrink could be in place, then you could focus it better... :/ 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back