• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Didn't appeal to me. Dunno, I just don't like the old man. No offence. D:

5.5//10

BinaryPeaches said:
    It seems to me that you used the 'brightness/contrast' thing a little too much on it; it's a tad bit bright.
    I leik flashy avi/signatures. Hence, yeah, you're right. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Seems to be sharpened a bit too much, but that could be the original image and not your fault, since it looks like you only have MSPaint. xD; I don't like the fact that it isn't completely square though -is OCD about that, with a few exceptions.-

7/10

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I love Okami. However, if you have the original image, I think it would look nicer if you crop the image to where we can see at least the tip of his jaw, and maybe more to the left? /likes the side effect, if you know what I mean.

8/10

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    It's because he's only had a cameo in the Giratina Movie, sadly. D|

Same as above c:

8/10

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    It's like a combo of Okami and Chia pets. CHI-CHH-CH-CHIA!
    O-O-OKAMI!

I like it. : D

8/10

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    10/10. I like that you took Red, and changed his race. Kind of cool because it seems there are no Hispanic or African people in Pokemon. (I'm Hispanic...sooo..yeah.) ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back