• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I like that avatar a lot. Simple, but the point at which it was cropped it looks really good. I'm none too fond of the empty white spaces, though. I've always had to go fill everything in. >< And I think a more solid border would do it some good, since I can see somewhat of a blended border at the bottom right, but I'm not entirely sure it is one.

8/10

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • The colors are nice, and I can actually read the word. The quality isn't amazing, but its still good.
    8/10

(btw, in case you wondering, the person in my avvie is biting a bloody glove, aha)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I actually liked the one from before better, hehe. The point of cropping in this one is all right, but I would made the face become bigger. Also, the yellow seems so empty. ;; The quality is excellent, though, and the white stroke around the render adds interest to it.

7/10

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    So did I, but I liek this chary better xD

7/10
    Just like Emerald said, nice avy, nice text, the quality isn't that good though D:

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • 9/10

Is it from Black butler? :3

Why yes, it is :3 Its Sebastian <3

As for your avatar, the yellow background seems a little plain... maybe adding some text or affects to make it pop out more? :D The white border around the image seems a little out of place tbh... but, quality-wise, its excellent!

9/10

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    It's a Pikachu/Raichu mix, right? To be honest, I prefer Raichu's original ears. Aod the sudden change of yellow on the tail and ears seem weird. They should be colorized to be the same color as Raichu's skin. Oh, and personally, I would have had it as a transparent avatar without that white background. I can't stand those; they're too plain.

5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back