• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    !Verb said:
    Shes hot but not her best pose or its the colors dunno 9/10

and you posting constantly will only result in the same persons rating each others ava. wich uterly is spam.
    Well the other person didnt have to rate my avatar again. I posted again to get a second opinion.

Yours is freaky but somehow it is really kool! 10/10

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Nice avvy Casty, I like how its simple, its anime, its cute, and its got this kind of spark... Very nice!! 9.8/10 (9.8 simply because I wouldn't use it as a avatar...)

EDIT: Here's the Absol/Raiku fusion that I got 10/10 on:
    Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Thankyu~

Now or yar avatar... Hmm, the tail is in front of the wings, and thats not very right. And the shedding at those marks at the tail dont really match. But overall, a great sprite. 7/10 because I'd never use a sprite as avatar XD (And because I rated it as a Sprite, not as an avatar =P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back