• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • Er, you're supposed to rate the above dude's avatar 0__0
    Anyway, bad quality, awkward dimensions, too unclear... I'd also add a border and alpha channel if I were you.

2/10.

Years
  • 1/10

I'm already seeing Yoshikkko, Forever and Toujours with that pic and I guess it's for a joke. Don't like it cos I do my own jokes.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • 1/10

I'm already seeing Yoshikkko, Forever and Toujours with that pic and I guess it's for a joke. Don't like it cos I do my own jokes.
    Lol, none of us like it... I have no idea what the higher staff have in mind with this, but I'm just rolling with the trails...

Still think yours should be bordered, but it's still funny :p 7/10.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Thanks. Also, it's Darth Bane from star wars.

Anyway, 7/10
    Good quality but it looks somewhat boring[/SIZE]

Garrus Vakarian

The "Archangel"
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    9/10

I know a lot about Star Wars but I think I forgot this Sith's name....Anyways this is pretty good.Good job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back