• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • :) Like it, a lot! Loved the movie, and the quality's ok, so 7/10. Dark colors make it better without a border imo. :p

Years
  • 10/10

Yeah I know, he looked weird...

As for your avatar, she is definitely the cutest female PC from a main series Pokemon game. Can't wait for Black 2 & White 2!

Echidna

Years
  • 5/10. Could be better, probably bordered. Also, you should crop it so that the head is in the middle of the frame, cause it looks out of place as it is now imo.

Echidna

Years
  • Ha-ha, your avatar represents what I'm like when I'm on my computer. I'm always like: "WTF is this? 0__0".
    Lol, but the LQ and awkward two sided border give you a 6/10.

Btw, dis thred bi 4 r8ting avatars nut siggies. :p

Echidna

Years
  • 3/10. The light colored background clashes with the surrounding, so I'd give it a border were I you.

Also, the quality is really bad, so yeah :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back