• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Desktop Above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReddishDegree

Yes, I'm Insane.
Years
  • Okay I'm very sorry if this has already been posted but I didn't see it so I'm posting it.

The Rules here are simple. Just take a picture of your desktop with the cool looking button that says Prt Scr or Print Screen and paste it into a picture editor like paint. Then upload to a picture sharing site like photobucket or TinyPic and post the picture here. Please use spoiler tags if the picture is to big.

You will then be rated by some one by how clean it is and how good the desktop background is.

If you have a background that is not safe for peoples under the age of 18 do NOT post it!

So I will now start.
    Spoiler:

ReddishDegree

Yes, I'm Insane.
    Years
  • From what I see you use Safari on a windows XP computer and have military time set.

Cool fine with me and its so clean too. :P

7/10

Spoiler:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • It is a very nice image, but the tiling spoils it. 50/100
    Rate The Desktop Above!
    https://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4438/desktopii.png
    They're Degu, not rats.

Status
    Not open for further replies.