• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the location above you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
  • That's a simple game! Example right now!
    Example:

o3o
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (nevermind about the post..)

__
    Sig here

~Ryukaa
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    10/10 IT'S TOOO FUNNY XDDDDDDD

Simple huh?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Not sure I like the abbreviation, but I would like to know. xD 5/10

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 8/10 I like it, it's original. Though I'm kinda curious from which actual country you are.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • ...Hmmm, actually Mahora academy isn't a real place at all. It just fits Netto's theme :B

Now to yours. I see where you're going with it, and it doesn't really provide with anything positive nor negative to me. 6,5/10

Years
  • 6.5/10

I honestly don't friggin know, but I don't want to be stupid and give it something low when it might say something awesome. >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back