• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    5/10 So I need to be completely honest, I am not a huge fan of the Forces of Nature trio, and it's mainly because of their design with all 3 of them having the same exact design. The Golems at least had their designs reflect their type and the Lake Guardians had different heads and faces to distinguished them apart, but the Forces of Nature are literally just copy and paste. If it wasn't for the Therian forms, I would give them a 2/10 (Making all 3 of them my 2nd most disliked Legendary), if it was just the Therian forms minus the Incarnate forms then it would be a 7 or 8/10. But as both, Landorus, as well as for the other two, it would have to be a 5/10.

Rotom?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    5 / 10 - Cute, but points off for being introduced with two other trio Pokemon in the same generation. Looking at you, Dodrio and Magneton!

Kadabra, where have you beeeeeeen?​

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    6/10 There's really not a whole lot that I can say about Ratticate other than that it is average when it comes to battling and I do just barely like its design, and out of all the early game 2 stage Normal types, it is in my top 3.

Claydol?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    8 / 10 - Lots of people see it as a derp, but I absolutely love its design and typing.

Say my name, say my name ~ If no-one else around you, say "baby, I love Rapidash?"

Sirfetch’d

8/10, I love it but unfortunately it isn't that good :(

Quagsire?

Sirfetch’d

8/10, very cute but a little annoying to train D:

Murkrow?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    5 / 10 - The three musketeers trio were cute with some awesome music, but I never got into them.

I know that there's ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wiiiiide enough, to keep you away from Shuckle!​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back