• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

How about Tyranitar?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    2/10 I honestly keep forgetting this thing exists, since I don't see a lot of others use it and I prefer other ground types. But it IS a ground mon, so I will give it that.

Chansey?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
    1/10. I honestly can't say anything about Chansey is appealing to me. I'm not normally a fan of normal types. Not that there's anything wrong with Chansey. Just never got really into using one. Their variety of healing moves makes it hard to make a good pool of attacks.

Sandile?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    7/10. I used its evolutionary line on my main team in White and it fulfilled its role well but I do prefer Flygon and Nidoking as far as Ground-types go.

Espurr? (the one that stares into your soul)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I think it's both cute and cool, so I'll give it a 9/10! :D

Next up is Slugma! Where's Ozzy when we need him... xD

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    8/10 I like it the most out of all of its line, mainly because it doesn't have the Truant ability and I like how it is a hyper sloth.

Hariyama?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    8/10 For whatever the reason, I'm not a huge fan when it comes to a lot of Water types, but Crawdaunt is one of my favorites.

Zangoose?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back