• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
    10/10. I previously ignored this Pokémon until I raised one from an egg. He is so perfect. I love his moves and he's good in battle.

Sableye?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    7/10 Honestly, I love the design of Sableye, especially with the gems for its eyes, on it's back, and on it's chest, and I love Prankster, but I wish that it wasn't so weak.

Crobat?

Sirfetch’d

9/10. Training that annoying Zubat really pays off :O

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    7 /10 - I really like the design and it's incredibly useful in battle, but it's used so often nowadays for its OP access to Protean. Deserves all the credit it's worth, but the constant usage spoiled it for me.

What's the jury on Kecleon, the only other Pokemon with access to the Protean ability?​

Sirfetch’d

7/10. I love it but find it's evo much better!

Basculin?

Years
    4/10

Too common, and not as much of a fan of its design either. (Also pissed at how the ones encountered in Battle Subway carry darn Focus Sashes too)

Phanpy?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    7 / 10 - I used to really like it (especially in comparison to Magmortar, ew) but nowadays we're just casual friends. It's design is pretty nifty.

Are you all about that Lampent?​

Sirfetch’d

6/10. I love this family but this is my least favorite of the 3.

Tauros?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I normally wouldn't like it, but my friend gave me an Arbok card years ago before I moved, so I'll rate it a bit higher. ;) 7/10

Next up is Ninjask!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    8 / 10 - I love it but I simply can't find room for it past some of my other favorites when it comes to building teams; especially from Hoenn!

Take a moment and judge this Tentacool.​

Sirfetch’d

6/10. I love Gyarados but Magikarp is just an average looking fish Pokemon.

Totodile?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back