• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    8 / 10 - One of my favorites from Unova, but I like so many things over it! I just couldn't find room for it in my top six.

Yo, what's your story all about how your Kanghaskhan got flipped and upside down?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    3/10 I would probably scream if Yanma came near me, not gonna lie. It was cute in the anime, especially during one of the Johto seasons, but most of the time I see it, I don't think of the anime and it just gives me the shivers, and it's not a good Pokemon when it comes to battling. I do prefer it's evolution a lot more though.

Reuniclus?

Sirfetch’d

This post is for me 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 duh.

Milotic?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Ummm, how about no. 4/10. Bad nuzlocke experiences. SO MANY!

Octillery opinions please?

Zoroark Cutie

Years
    6/10 It's my least favorite Eeveelution. It's got a creative design, but it is my least favorite design of all the Eeveelutions and it could've been better when it comes battling. I do like it though just for how creative it looks

Ludicolo?

Zoroark Cutie

Years
    Infinity/10 MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE, SO ADORABLE, AND IT'S A PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirl/boy scream* X3

Donphan?

Sirfetch’d

5/10. It's quite boring and not really one of my favorites at all.

Machoke?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Eeeehhhhh ... 4 / 10 is fair enough. I really like Mega Altaria, though. The problem with Swablu is that it isn't that yet. It doesn't excite me.

Hey baby hey baby hey what do girls say about Bayleef?​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    7 / 10 - Well designed and makes up for how much I dislike Flabebe! Not a huge favorite, but a great example of evolution done right.

Are you a Scrafty fanatic?​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back