• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    8.5/10 I do like Pancham a lot, he's a lovable little guy and while a lot of people found him annoying in Super Mystery Dungeon, I found it endeared me to him more! Plus, he has an interesting way to evolve.

Carkol?

Years
    hmmm... awkward middle stage imo. I love Coalossal, I quite like rolycoly.
    But I still feel like rolycoly's evolutions should've been kept as some thing on that wheel it has.

Anyway 5.5/10 I guess? I mean I neither hate it nor like it. Just a weird middle mon to me.

Indeedee?

Years
    6/10 - the backstory is cool and I enjoyed the Shaymin movie, but it was never particularly memorable for me (except that scene in gen IV where it jumps out at you... scary!)

Slowpoke

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    7/10 eh, it's not bad. I used it in my very first nuzlocke because I lieterally never saw another nuzlocke where it was used. It somehow can also learn Flamethrower which surprising is good enough for fire coverage.

Ambipom

Years
    6/10? Not entirely sure tbh. I like its design, but I've never actually used one on my teams because of its allergy to water.
    Was never able to evolve one into Steelix either in the olden days.

Dragalge

Back