• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    8/10
    It's ok, but I like the other beasts in its trio more

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
    6/10
    Super underutilised by Ash in the anime. novel concept, but, am I allowed to not like just one Generation 5 design in 2020 without being burned alive?

Samurott

pkmin3033

4/10. For an Anglerfish it's very...tame. It should be the stuff of nightmares.

Hariyama

Years
    1/10
    I absolutely dislike Hariyama for my own personal issues when playing Pokemon when I was a toddler.

Rhyperior

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    8/10 I quite like this Legendary's elegant design! It can look a bit busy but the colour scheme is nice, its appearance fits a Legendary and I love all deer! <3

Galarian Rapidash?

pkmin3033

6/10. It loses a lot of points for not having wings. Why doesn't it have wings?!

Minior

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    7/10 Cool design and typing, I just wish it didn't evolve so goddamn late for how weak Noibat is

Slowbro

Back