• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon Above You

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    It's okay-lookin'. The only thing that ever bothered me in Altered Forme was that he had one too many pairs of legs, and Origin Forme makes him look like some weird winged centipede. 8/10

How 'bout them Delibirdz?

Years
    Delibird totally lacks power, very shallow moveset and a 4x weakness to Rock attacks. 2/10

I want you to rate...

Elgyem

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Little grey alien pokemanz with stop sign hands... He's a monstrous special attacker with an ability that makes him even stronger in that aspect, but not incredibly special other than that, so 7/10.

Poochyena?

King!

better
    Years
    That's the...red...white...thingy? I dunno much about it, but ti seems nice...I guess... 6/10

SURSKIT? :3

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    Surskit is one of the cutest Pokemon but it and its evolution have had hardly any time in the spotlight and don't really shine in terms of design or power. But Archie has one, so that gives it extra points in my book.
    5/10

Archeops?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Archeops is cool and all, and I definitely like his design waaay more than Aerodactyl. However, his ability really detracts from his outstanding offense. 7/10

Genesect?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    A huge fan favorite, but a completely uninspired design even a 5-year-old could come up with, who totally got nerfed during 3rd gen. 3/10

Exeggutor?

ingcoliptis

Best Pokémon Breeder NA 2015
    Years
    6/10 Love him, but he is not very good due to 7 weaknesses (5th Gen), but is somewhat enlightened by 6 strenghths (5th Gen).

Lets Go With Mandibuzz :)

Years
    7/10 A good bulky Pokémon that can slowly, but effectively chip away at the opponents defenses, and can also be used as a good poison staller since it has access to protect and substitute. One thing that takes some points off for me is the design because I don't like the barbarian look.

Hmmm...how about Rotom(any form you want to pick)

Last edited:
    Back