• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon Above You

Jirachel

You steal my apples, you die.
    Years
    8/10

I love it, I do. It works really well competitively and it has a nice design. However, its weaknesses kinda bring it down.

Swampert

Years
    Really awesome. Its battle music is super epic (even though nobody heard it), its formes can make it super strong, and its design, background, etc are very thought out and well done. Though, this is expected of a Legendary XD

9/10

Pichu <3

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    8/10
    It is a good design for a baby pikachu, and I had a lot of fun training it.

Miltank

Years
    9/10

Even though Whitney's Miltank is a pain, I enjoyed using this pink cow.

She even beat Lance when I had my best advantage taken down, her Attract/Stomp combination never fails me!

Um, next...

Skuntank

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
    7/10
    Its stats are nothing special, but the higher rating is due to the fact that I used a Swanna in one of my playthroughs and it kicked ass.

Gigalith

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    7/10

It's a great Pokémon, but I always wanted it to have an evolution when I played emerald.

My username. :)

Back