• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the profile picture above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    looks like Red got tired of reding his book...just like I do at times..I give t a 10/10

I just got done making mine... it is a spinoff of my avatar at the old PC, except my rep and Crobat are traingin during the night with a flock of Zubat+Golbat in the background...

hmm...It seems that something is wrong, and my old webcam pic is my profile picture...arrgh! another thing to worry about
    *bangs head on keyboard*
    ghfghdfghdfjh

Timbjerr

Years
    this belongs in other chat...just like all the other one above spinoffs...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ^ -/10

You don't have one! Nor do I...

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
    note to hazuki-san: it's inuyasha, silly! unless your talking about the kenshin pic...

10/10 a very funny pic of hazuki and...and...who is that?
    it looks like a tweaked animated gif.

Timbjerr

Years
    Hazuki-san profile picture is a sprite of her rep and Hazuki/Harrison hugging eachother...

G-lance: Let me start by saying that I despise DBZ...it is a cool little animation of a DBZ character charging up for an attack...6/10 ^.^

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    Hazuki-san profile picture is a sprite of her rep and Hazuki/Harrison hugging eachother...

G-lance: Let me start by saying that I despise DBZ...it is a cool little animation of a DBZ character charging up for an attack...6/10 ^.^

Crobat ofcourse: 7/10 You despise DBZ? why?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back