• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
The Celebi pic is cute.
The background is great. And the text fits too.
I've always been a fan of your graphics, The Red Chain :P.
10/10

The Red Chain

I like the Lucario/Houndoom fusion.. it's actually very creative and if you ask me he looks better that way. :x
Other than that the signature isn't much to look at.. no offense.
5.3 out of 10

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
The character is amusing but the sig looks like it's missing something, maybe a border? And I'm not fussed on the red text too much. Seems a bit harsh compared to the banner? I dunno, maybe it's just me. But otherwise I still like it. (: 8/10

I know mine is simple but I'm oddly fond of it.~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Simple is good sometimes. |D Nice color of the text; not that color that would burn your eyes out of your skull.

Maybe if you used some CSS to bring that text below up so the text started after the hook of the 'g', then it'll look cleaner and nicer. |D

But otherwise, 8/10. c:

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Text is anything but dull. +1.5
Icons are nice, could be a bit better though. +1.5
Pictures under and above icons are both relevant and nice. +1.5

9.5/10

I would've given you a perfect score if it weren't gray. It's a dull colour. >_>

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Spoiler:

The size of the banner in the spoiler is the max limit for images in your siganture.

Anywho, the pokemon sprites would look better if the background was transparent. And the banner below is of bad quality. :x And your signature seems out of order and not very organiseed, no offense.

3/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
AWESOME!! It looks really 00ber. Better than any signature I've ever seen. :D

10/10

The Red Chain

Pros : Love how the CSS is transparent, but the text is still readable. Very nice touch.

Cons :
Couple things bothering me..
The random white circle above Ed's cape and the text.
The circle just seems so.. out of place and doesn't really complement the flow of the render any.
I think the font of the text in the banner could be better, and I wish it was a little easier to read and more obvious.

7.5 out of 10

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Its nice and creative, I just don't like Shaymin that much lol.

9/10

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Organized, fairly well color-coordinated, not too cluttered (a big plus there) Banner's relatively plain, but I like it, and not bad either.

So, taking that into account...

8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back