• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Did you save the signature after you made it, and/or have it so the checkbox saying 'show your signature' is checked? If not that could be why.

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
@Izzy_ 9/10 i like the character, and the matching avatar, but it is a little too plain
@BinaryPeaches love the sig 10/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Wonderful as always. The text is amusing. I may or may not know why the Luxray is there, though. XD

10/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Fairy Tail is good manga, aye. However, you should probably have saved the image in gif, and the text isn't that spiffy either.

7/10

i stoped playing after crystal

omg i put something origional!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
lol, its ace from onepiece not natsu from fairytail, lol, its an old one of mine that i recently found, i dident know about all the amazing kinds of text back then.its old, and not that great but i like it, he is *spoiler!!!!!!!!!!* dead now so i though it proper to have it as my sig for a while.
i already rated yours...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ah. Right i knew it wasn't natsu. my mind went blank though and thought he as another character that i haven't met yet. Never read One Piece nor I never will. Either way it's still the same rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back