• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
  • It's... interesting xD? It reminds me of the coloured people made from paper that circle around the earth, showing unity.

The song isn't too shabby either.

8/10

May I add?

I'm sure you'll realize what I mean around... 00:34.

Last edited:

Data

Crystal Chocobo
    Years
  • The F#$&? Did I just get McRoll'd? Also, 10/10 plus two thumbs and a toe up. Whoever's religion that is (I'm sorry if that's offensive), they show modern science who's boss. XD

EDIT: I know they're the same thing. XD Also,since both are 6/10, would that combine to a 12/10? WOOT!!! :D

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • It's the same song XD LOL It's a remix of Owen Was Her?

LISTEN CLOSELY LOL Yours is a beautiful version; the Mickie one is hardcore **** :P

and that would be Islam in my signature o-o I was thinking of putting the verse where God says that the universe is always expanding, but I chose the reproduction one instead.

9/10

I love the colours :] and I saw that anime character around often.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    The banner is alright. but the effects are kinda distracting.the text underneath could match a little more, maybe center and make the quote smaller size? idk

7/10

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    7.5/10, it's a very nice image and the way it was put together is just perfect, but a bit of variety is always nice instead of the same picture 4 times in a different setup.

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    6/10
    The signature needs some work on it, and whats with the left aligned text?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Quite the contrast to your moody avatar. The size is a bit unusual; the colours are nice, though. Not too bad but I think a creative boarder and brighter text would've made it look a bit better.

8/10

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Crikey, Muslims are so smart when it comes to things like this, which is why I respect you so. Though I can't leave Christianity ;) 10/10 :)

Let's see what mine rates...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back