• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • I got props for advertising, probably because the bottom text was clearer as the pic was bigger, it's trying to explain that I'm helping a friend out... :)

Anyway yours is nice, but way cluttered. 6/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • A nice one again, Jordan. Buut, the 'Baccano' themed signature was better, IMO. D:

8.3//10

derozio

Years
  • Well, even though it isn't like most of the other signatures having anime and stuff and even doesn't have any text, it still is something quite good. I'd suggest that you centralize it, though. And adding some text won't hurt, IMO.

8//10

derozio

Years
  • Even though you're helping out a friend, a link in text would've been better, IMO. Overall, the sig doesn't look good.

5//10

derozio

Years
  • The banner image is...just not workin'. D:
    Also, you could've wrapped the link around some text. If you know what I mean, that is.

3//10

Years
  • I don't really like using shadows for icons, since 2D is preferable for that medium. You should input some designs into them too instead of leaving them as is; using a coloring tutorial might do the trick, since the colors are a bit dull. Otherwise, I want clickable links, wheeee. /o/ [8/10]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back